3 Ways you can benefit from fat freezing
The non-invasive Cryotechnology treatment (fat freezing) requires no anesthetic and, therefore, no anesthesiologist. It also requires less of the practitioner’s time, which translates to savings for you. You also don’t have to sign up for multiple sessions or take time off work for recovery, all of which makes this procedure a great value.
Most people are aware that with surgery comes certain risks. With Cryotechnology, there are none of the risks associated with surgery, such as anesthesia side effects, infection, bleeding, etc. And since the treatment doesn’t damage surrounding tissue or nerves – it kills only fat cells in the treated area – it is considered extremely safe and low-risk.
With a few Cryotechnology pioneers developing innovative, customized treatment plans, we are able to achieve greater fat reduction and increased patient satisfaction. Also, with the multiple applicators of the Cryotechnology device (fat freezing), we are able to address multiple areas at once, achieving more comprehensive results faster.
Can I Freeze my fat?
Not all fat is created equally, and some types of body fat are more stubborn than others. I perform Cryotechnology to freeze fat cells, but the location of stubborn fat varies from individual to individual. So many patients ask , “ what areas can be treated? “ and “ Can I freeze my fat? “, here is the answer to your question.
Each patient needs a personalized treatment plan depending on her or his exact needs, but Cryotechnology is commonly use to treat areas such as:
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
Aside from the treatment area, the effectiveness of Cryotechnology depends on factors such as fat and skin thickness. On average, most patients start noticing improvements about 3 weeks after treatment and a 20 to 25% reduction of treated fat. I typically recommend 2 to 3 sessions, depending on the fat percentage of the patient.
We hope that we answered your question “can I freeze my fat?”. We hope to hear from you soon to get rid of those stubborn fat.
Will I be able to fat freeze?
Most of the people who want to do fat freezing are able to do the procedure. Although we want to be careful when working with clients and ensure that they are safe. Fat freezing is a safe procedure, with little to no pain. The procedure is ideal for people who want to reduce their fat percentage or centimeters in a certain area. Please read further to determine if you are a candidate for Fat freezing.
- Are you within 10 – 15 kgs of your ideal body weight?
- Do you have noticeable bulges or bumps that you would like reduced permanently ?
- Do you want subtle, natural-looking results?
- Do you want a procedure with little pain or discomfort?
It is advised that you do not undergo Cooltech Fat Freezing treatments should you be affected by any of these contra-indications:
- Open cuts/wounds in treatment area
- Liver or renal disorders
- Metal plates & Pins in treatment area
- Sun Burnt skin
- Raynaud Disease
- Hives due to cold temperatures
- Pregnancy/ Nursing
- Blood clotting
- Thyroid Problems
- Infectious disease or disorders
- Belly rings
- Varicose Veins
We hope that you will be able to fat freeze and that we will hear from you soon. If you have any questions regarding fat freezing please visit our QUESTIONS AND ANSWER PAGE or give us a call and we will give you all the information that you need.
What is the side effect of fat freezing?
The only side effects associated with fat freezing are short-term effects . ( and of course great results)
Possible short- term side effects
- Erythema (redness) in the treated area which may last from minutes to few hours.
- Occasional localized bruising may occur associated with vacuum process.
- Possible paresthesia in the treated area, which may last up to 8 weeks.
- Fatigue & detox symptoms for less than 24 hours.
- Pain after the procedure, mainly during the first 10 minutes, of mild intensity.
- Pain in the treated area during 7 to 10 days, as well as possible swelling, but not limiting daily activity.
We hope that this article, side effect of fat freezing motivated you to do the procedure. We hope to hear from you soon.
10 reasons why you should fat freeze
Here is the 10 reasons why our clients choose fat freezing. But lets face it, the main reason for fat freezing is the end result. The procedure is highly effective and that is why we recommend fat freezing to get rid of those stubborn fat.
Here is a few other reasons:
- Pain free
- Multiple treatments possible at the same time, thus reducing cost and time for patient
- Generalized body contouring and localized results: “virtual liposuction effect”
- More aesthetically pleasing results
- No exercise and diet required
- High customer satisfaction
- Final reduction of adipose tissue, not temporary
- Visible results with only one treatment
- No down time / recovery time
We hope this article, 10 reasons why you should fat freeze is the tipping point for you to consider the procedure.