What is the side effects of fat freezing
What is the side effect of fat freezing?
The only side effects associated with fat freezing are short-term effects . ( and of course great results)
Possible short- term side effects
– Erythema (redness) in the treated area which may last from minutes to few hours.
– Occasional localized bruising may occur associated with vacuum process.
– Possible paresthesia in the treated area, which may last up to 8 weeks.
– Fatigue & detox symptoms for less than 24 hours.
– Pain after the procedure, mainly during the first 10 minutes, of mild intensity.
– Pain in the treated area during 7 to 10 days, as well as possible swelling, but not limiting daily activity.
We hope that this article, side effect of fat freezing motivated you to do the procedure. We hope to hear from you soon.