Will I be able to fat freeze?
Most of the people who want to do fat freezing are able to do the procedure. Although we want to be careful when working with clients and ensure that they are safe. Fat freezing is a safe procedure, with little to no pain. The procedure is ideal for people who want to reduce their fat percentage or centimeters in a certain area. Please read further to determine if you are a candidate for Fat freezing.
- Are you within 10 – 15 kgs of your ideal body weight?
- Do you have noticeable bulges or bumps that you would like reduced permanently ?
- Do you want subtle, natural-looking results?
- Do you want a procedure with little pain or discomfort?
It is advised that you do not undergo Cooltech Fat Freezing treatments should you be affected by any of these contra-indications:
- Open cuts/wounds in treatment area
- Liver or renal disorders
- Metal plates & Pins in treatment area
- Sun Burnt skin
- Raynaud Disease
- Hives due to cold temperatures
- Pregnancy/ Nursing
- Blood clotting
- Thyroid Problems
- Infectious disease or disorders
- Belly rings
- Varicose Veins
We hope that you will be able to fat freeze and that we will hear from you soon. If you have any questions regarding fat freezing please visit our QUESTIONS AND ANSWER PAGE or give us a call and we will give you all the information that you need.